Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Musings

They got a few inches of snow in Atlanta and people were gridlocked on the highway.  Like can they learn to drive please?  For real.

They talked about a man on the news who was burned in a stove fire.  He tried to put it out with flour and when that didn't work he tried to remove the stove from the house.  What are you thinking?

I bought a few things for my new apartment today, big clothespins with hooks on them to hang my keys from and a small chalkboard for all the lists I love making :)

Of course while I was out I had to stop at Target and get new nail polish...this is wrapped in rubies by essie.



I should get up off the couch and eat dinner because I'm starving but laziness prevails once again.  Here's what I'm eating tonight: crock pot chicken tikka masala. See, I can do some productive things on my days off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment