I'm not sure really what I'm supposed to blog about but I thought it was cool so here we go. This could die today or I could become completely obsessed. Time will tell.
Today is cold day #2 of the week. It's been so nice to have a few days off. I love my kiddos at school but sometimes a break is much needed. Whoever said teaching is easy clearly has never spent a day in a classroom as a teacher.
This morning as I was laying in bed not wanting to get up, I got a text asking me to go to Bob Evans. Never one to turn down breakfast (brunch?), of course I hopped up, took a shower, and dressed like a slob to go eat ridiculous amounts of food. We sat down, were having casual conversation, and then Cam Atkinson, Ryan Johansen, and Marian Gaborik walked in. I didn't hear anything else that was said at that table for like five minutes. It took 20 minutes for me to get up the courage to go up to them, and here's the result. Day made.
That's Joey on the left, Cam, me, and Gabby. Needless to say I was pretty much shaking.

No comments:
Post a Comment